Finding The Rightly Designed Show useful? We would appreciate it you took a moment to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.
A few weeks back, Amazon’s web services went down bringing a wide number of prominent websites and services down with it. Since the incident occurred, it’s been discovered that the whole ordeal was caused by a single typo. I’ll give you the details.
Also, we all know how important it is for any business or platform to build an Email list. In this episode, I’ll go through some key strategies for how to implement opt-ins, Email forms, and how to strategically build that Email list.
Recommended stories mentioned in this episode:
The main topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- The importance of capturing Email addresses
- Consider creating a “subscription” page
- When subscribing, tell users exactly what they’re subscribing to and what to expect
- Offering a specific, valuable offer
- Place the Email form in a prominent, unobtrusive place
- Strategically place Email forms
- Don’t interrupt the user
- Update subscribers regularly—don’t leave subscribers in the dark
Recommended tools and resources:
Get the Free Brand-Building Mini Course
Discover the essential secrets of how to build a powerful brand with this free video mini-series.