Finding The Rightly Designed Show useful? We would appreciate it you took a moment to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.
As the internet continues to grow, it’s easy the lose site of the tool we use everyday to access it: a web browser.
I’ll talk about Google Chrome’s continued dominance among web users as Microsoft’s user base continues to crater—even after the shift to Microsoft Edge from the infamous Internet Explorer.
Plus, typography: it surrounds us everywhere we go. From logos to signs to books to web pages, typography is the cornerstone of it all. Today we’ll talk a little typography history, some basics, along with a few typography tips you can put into practice, today.
The topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- Microsoft has lost over 300 million browser users in 2016, mostly to Chrome, tracking site shows
- A brief history of typography
- Typography basics
- The personalities of typefaces
- Typography tip: Don’t mix typefaces of a similar classification
- Typography tip: Don’t use Comic Sans, Papyrus, or Times New Roman
- Typography tip: Favor readability over everything else
Other interesting typography things:
Never Miss a Resource!
Sign-up to receive the latest Rightly Designed tools, tips, and resources via Email.
Your information is never rented or shared. Unsubscribe anytime.