Finding The Rightly Show useful? We would appreciate it you took a moment to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.
Taking a jab at Facebook, Yahoo! has done big rebrand of their main news app which is yet another attempt to dethrone Facebook as a dominant platform for consuming news.
In addition, Yahoo! has been under fire for allegedly scanning Emails and handing them over to US intelligence—important information to know if you’re a Yahoo user.
Also, today we’ll jump into “responsive web design.” I’ll give a brief introduction to what it is, if you’re not already familiar with it, and why it’s no longer optional for your website.
The topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- Yahoo rebranded its main app to try to become more like Facebook
- Yahoo secretly scanned customer emails for U.S. intelligence – sources
- What Is Responsive Web Design?
- The difference between a “responsive” website and a “mobile version” of a website
- Should my website be responsive?
- Current mobile use across the web
- How can I know if my website is responsive?
- Responsive Web Design (A Book Apart)
Get the Free Brand-Building Mini Course
Discover the essential secrets of how to build a powerful brand with this free video mini-series.