Finding The Rightly Designed Show useful? We would appreciate it you took a moment to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.
In this episode of The Rightly Designed Show, we’ll take some time to explore the term “fast food design,” along with some specific examples of tools and services that fall into this category.
We’ll also discuss steps you can take to get your brand off on the right foot—or correct course where necessary if you’ve already begun.
Don’t think there’s a better example of “fast food design” currently in existence. pic.twitter.com/hD1n3Qgx6P
— Thomas McGee (@ThomasEMcGee) September 15, 2016
The topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- Adblock Plus Now Sells Ads?
- Evernote Is Moving All its User Data to Google’s Cloud Platform
- What is “fast food design?”
- Examples of “fast food design”
- What to do if you have no other option than “fast food design?”
Never Miss a Resource!
Sign-up to receive the latest Rightly Designed tools, tips, and resources via Email.
Your information is never rented or shared. Unsubscribe anytime.