Finding The Rightly Designed Show useful? We would appreciate it you took a moment to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.
In this episode, we’ll dive into SVGs (aka Scalable Vector Graphics) and why you should begin using them as often as possible on your website to save significantly on loading times while delivering the best quality possible.
The topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- Why Facebook is Blue
- An Object Lesson from the Recent iPhone 7 Launch
- The difference between “raster” and “vector” graphics
- What is an SVG?
- How does an SVG differ from JPGs and PNGs?
- How to use SVGs natively within WordPress
- A (Free) SVG WordPress Plugin
- A free collection of SVG graphics for your blog or website
Never Miss a Resource!
Sign-up to receive the latest Rightly Designed tools, tips, and resources via Email.
Your information is never rented or shared. Unsubscribe anytime.