Finding The Rightly Show useful? We would appreciate it you took a moment to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.
Creating products and services is at the heart of any successful business—big or small.
Anne Janzer joins the show today to discuss the importance of “the subscription economy” and why it’s beginning to change the landscape of how products and services are sold.
We dive into specific examples like Adobe, Amazon, and even a food delivery service—in addition to some practical tools you can start using to implement your own subscription-based products and services.
Bonus: If you would like to get a free audio copy of Anne’s book, Subscription Marketing, go here.*
- What is the subscription economy?
- Companies that are doing well with a subscription model
- The pros and cons of a fixed pricing model versus a subscription
- Things to watch out for when adopting a subscription model
- Useful tools for switching to a subscription model
* This is an affiliate link for which I may receive a small commission for new signups.
Get the Free Brand-Building Mini Course
Discover the essential secrets of how to build a powerful brand with this free video mini-series.